Monday 25 July 2011

a classy winter

Girlfriends' dinner is such a remedy for us after today’s strange weather; the rain had not stopped all day.  We decided to stay home instead of going to the city before the dinner. Here's some pic of us getting ready before the dinner.
My current obsessions!! Liquid liner from MAKE UP FOREVER no 5 and 'blush' from URBAN DECAY. J
My makeup essentials are YSL Lip Plumping, Liquid eyeliner from Bobbi Brown and NARS blush and bronzer duo. A
(Top from FOREVER NEW, ZARA pants, Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, ALDO brown leather bag, Accessories from Lovisa)

This top from FOREVER NEW is my absolute favourite purchase I've made recently during my travel around Australia. There are limited selections to choose from for tonight's outing as I have already packed up the majority of my clothes into my luggage. Hence I conjured this look by taking out my favourite leather pants and dressing it down with this brown bag from ALDO. Looks perfect for girls dinner out (: A xx
(Split sleeves dress from ASOS, Yves Saint Laurent Arty Ring, Topshop Ankle boots)
The printed and split sleeves dress from ASOS is great even though it does not exactly scream winter. It can still be paired with black stockings and a pair of ankle boots. Maybe add on a fedora hat to give it a summer look. What do you think, beauts? J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://lookbook.nu/look/widget/2245175.js?include=all&size=medium&style=button&align=center"></script><div id="hype_container_2245175"></div><!--END HYPE WIDGET-->