We can't stop thinking of these things we are currently obsessed with. They are just disturbingly beautiful...and delicious.
1. Brian Atwood Sofie Sandals. Get a perfect weekend outfit with these sweet sandals.
| Click HERE to take a peek|
3. Printed Maxies is having its moment right now. We are thinking of pairing it with a slouchy sweater for autumn look or with plain singlet to get summer look.
Very affordable maxi skirt from Forever 21
4. We are such a huge fan of a true statement pieces, it is just the easiest way to add a little bit of drama to your ensembles. Absolutely beautiful.
click www.dannijo.com to purchase this Lucas Ring.
5. Morrocan Oil is my beauty-must. It will give you that silky texture and extreme shine, i have been using it for over a year now. If you have a frizzy hair, try this one and me know :) - J -
Available at most beauty supply stores, costs about AUD $40
6. We have tried different type of lip balm and we swear by this from La Mer. It is quite pricey though, but when something is this good, it's worth it.
buy online now at lamer.com
7. Gotta love this interesting shape sunglass from Elizabeth and James. I always adore these modern cat eye shape, it is really cool and flattering - A -
Elizabeth and James 'Lafayette' Sunglass
8. Don't be skeptical whether long line bra is comfortable or not because it is!! We both are really happy with this purchase. It looks amazing on. We also own a similar style from Marks and Spencer.
A gorgeous Long Line Bra by Pleasure State Atlantis Couture range
9. OH MY GOD. Don't you just love these candy pop colours from Lime Crime? We almost couldn't resist the temptation to purchase all the colours but we gotta play safe. So, we only bought the COSMOPOP and COQUETTE colors. Click HERE for more.
Picture is taken from http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lady-Petrova/119951156889Cosmopop
10. This is Lita from Jeffrey Campbell, a shoe that has rocked many people. I have not bought this pair from yet but i really want to. One thing that has been really bothering me is because everyone seems to be wearing them. No doubt these will be gone like a flash so i gotta decide real quick. What do you think peeps?
Click HERE for more