Saturday 6 August 2011

Birthday Luncheon

It was my birthday on the 29th of July. So, I've decided to take my friends out for a luncheon at Luna Negra. Too bad J was not in Jakarta so she couldn't join us :(.    A

(One of the drinks that my friend ordered is called Blueberry Potion)
(Luna Negra Pizza)
(Mushroom Risotto)
(Thinly sliced red tuna with apple vinegar sauce)
(Pine nuts salad)
(A side of shoestring fries - we always couldn't resist to NOT order this)
(The dessert)
Funny thing about the dessert that day was the cream tasted a bit off and sour whereas it supposed to be sweet. I called the waiter to complaint about it but then the waitperson told me it was supposed to taste like that because of the strawberry, which didn't even make any sense. So, my friends and i continue to ate it (bad mistake) until we felt that it didn't eatable anymore. So, we called another waitperson and ask for the dessert to be taken back to the kitchen for the chef to tasted it. Turns out we were right, the cream was off and they replaced us with another freshly made new dessert, it's the same but this time the cream definitely taste sweet. I felt like punching the first waitperson for making us ate a spoiled food, cos not long after it, one of my friends got a stomachache and went to the toilet -_-.   A


(the ladies)

(What I wore that day: Tees by T by Alexander Wang, Black Wide Leg Pants and Leather Bow Belt by Stella Rissa, Bag by Chanel)
I know this post somehow contradict with what J has posted previously by sharing her Bikram Yoga experience but then I spoiled it with the pictures of good foods I had during my birthday lunch. Haha my bad :P.    A.

Anyway, weekend is coming again (time flies!). Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I know I will, I'm gonna watch Transformers 3 with my dear boyfriend this Saturday, after 6 months of not being able to go to the movies due to the taxation thingy happening between the movie importer in Indonesia and Indonesian custom. Sigh!     A.



3 comments:

  1. enakk caroll..setipe sama pepenero sih gw blg..tp yg gw pesen itu enak semua, terutama saladnya! lo suka sour kan? then you're gonna love it krn pake balsamic dressing hehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, fist at all, I like pictures and I'm hungry again. Second, you are so pretty! 3rd I like your bag and entire outfit! :) One question, do you have your website added here http://www.yogapilatesfinder.com.au/ since I couldn't find it?
    Hmmm, I'll come back in an hour, going to make something to eat :D

    ReplyDelete

<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://lookbook.nu/look/widget/2245175.js?include=all&size=medium&style=button&align=center"></script><div id="hype_container_2245175"></div><!--END HYPE WIDGET-->